Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lazy Sunday


Today was such a lazy day. Our dear sweet toddlers chose not to sleep last night between the hours of 2 and 5 am. While for many that would be fine, and perhaps a great chance to catch up on something they left undone during the day; NOT so for me! The only thing I leave undone during the day to catch up on all night is SLEEP! I know,I know, I was the origionator of the quote that sleep is a luxury for the childless, but seriously I am needing a little luxury right about now. Sleep is a necessary tool for me to function the following day, sooooo today I did not attend my previously scheduled event (church) and instead I mopped the floor, did laundry, read exactly 8 children's books, and did dishes....you know restful things. I went to Walmart,dropped and picked up the teenager from an indoor BBQ,made lunch and dinner, scraped permanent marker off of a white board and had tea with my bestie , Kimmie....relaxing....oh and I got in a 1/2 hr power nap. All in all, my kind of LAAAAZY Sunday. Bring on tomorrow!!

No comments: