Friday, May 21, 2010

I Feel Like Doing Nothing Today

Today i am operating on like 3-4 hrs of sleep. I am oh so tired. I feel like doing absolutely, positively, nothing. Phillip's school has had some financial woes...who hasn't...anyways, so they are stopping school today for all but the freshman who go till Tuesday. This has created ALOT of drama in my life. I am trying to decide whether I should just homeschool him, or if I should go thru IDEA, or IDVA. I am very confused. I am tired of thinking. Now is the time to lay out all the options before the Lord and just pray. I am to tired to think about anything else anyways. I have accomplished NOTHING today. Nothing of consequence anyways. Not even a shower :). It is 1:15pm and I am still in jammies. What a waste of a whole day. I mean i COULD have done 7 loads of laundry because God knows I have it available and waiting to be done. I also COULD have mopped my floor...it's pretty bad. I COULD have done school with my dear children. BUT I did...pretty much, next to nothing. Know what...it feels GOOD. My kids played with the kitties, and fought over whose turn it was on the computer, helped me make pizza bagels for lunch, cleaned their rooms...almost, and pretended to be Power Rangers. Oh well, i guess i could go make myself useful to add a little exitement to my day. Maybe I'll shower too....my hubby would probably appreciate it in about 4 hrs.

No comments: